Vigenix is a male enhancement product that is said to play the role of increasing the libidinal energy as well as boosting testosterone hormones in the male bodies.
The focus of the company promoting this project is on the aspect of increasing sexual energy which leads to the satisfaction of the partner.
Company behind Vigenix
Para Medica is the company behind the production, marketing advertisement and promotion of Vigenix. The company is online-based and has no information regarding its physical stores. It deals with online customers only.
It is claimed of Vigenix that:
• It is 100 percent effective in giving quick results.
• It is purely natural and has no chemical substances
• It renews the libidinal levels and causes firmer erections as well as increasing the penis size
However, there are no customer testimonials available to attest to these claims
According to Para Medica, major ingredients of Vigenix include:
• Extracts of Biloba Gingko
• Extraction of wild yam
• Asian Ginger
• Horny goat weed
• Nettle extract
Together, these ingredients are purported to contribute differently in constituting various functions of Vigenix.
How does Vigenix Work?
As the company behind this formula claims, the formula works by first boosting the body’s ability to produce more testosterone hormones which are responsible for masculine tendencies, majorly increased energy levels and libido.
Both of these functions make a man more capable to sexually satisfying the partner during sexual intercourse.
The following advantages, though not justified as absolute truth due to lack of empirical evidence are claimed by the company to be associated with Vigenix,
• Increases testosterone hormones thus serving multiple functions
• It is a natural formula
• It guarantees faster results
• Impacts on mind by reducing stress
Despite the company’s efforts to persuade consumers of the effectiveness of Vigenix, the following constraints are apparently associated with the formula,
- There is no sufficient transparent information about the formula and the company
- Available information is unrealistic
- No evidence of customer satisfaction
- No pricing information
- Has a number of side effects associated
After using Vigenix, the company promises that you will gain full body energy a result of increased testosterone levels. This will lead to enhanced sexual gratification.
Where to buy Vigenix?
Vigenix can only be purchased through online transactions but you cannot access the company’s online stores. This means that all the transactions have to be done through online means when you are looking to buy this supplement.
Is Vigenix a scam?
Information concerning Vigenix is incomplete in many aspects. For instance, the company talks of the positive sides only without mentioning any negative information.
Additionally, it is not clear where the company can be traced to in case of claims or complaints from consumers. Therefore, the customer will have to lose in such instance. It is on these grounds that Vigenix is considered a scam.
Vigenix Side effects
There are significant side effects associated with this formula as listed below:
• Using this formula together during medication is also dangerous.
• The formula is made from many unusual plant extracts which are foreign and likely to result in allergic reactions depending on the consumer’s body.
In summary, Vigenix is a male testosterone booster which is said to boost energy levels for men and increase sexual ability as well as other masculine responsibilities.
However, there is no clear information by the company behind it which can assure consumers of satisfaction.
Additionally, the nature of information available in itself portrays it as a scam. For instance, it dwells so much on praising the product without being rational to provide negative sides for consumer information.