Vaso Blast Reviews
Vaso-Blast is a male enhancement supplement that promises men to help them enlarge their penises. The manufacturers have claimed that they have done extensive scientific research and many trial and errors, now they claim they have come up with a supplement that comes in the form of a capsule to grow the male penis.
Company Behind Vaso Blast
Cytozyle Technologies is the manufacturer behind Vaso-Blast. They were established in 1975 and they produce all different types of natural products. They have a headquarters in Salt Lake City Utah and they claim that all their products work.
Vaso Blast Claims
- That your penis will increase in thickness.
- You will have longer lasting erections.
- Your penis will grow in length of 1 – 4 inches.
- Your penis will become harder and healthier than it was before.
Vaso Blast Ingredients
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – This produces nitric oxide which will relax blood vessels allowing for more blood to flow to the penis.
- L-Citruline – Helps open up veins and arteries to increase blood flow.
- Long Jack – Is a sexual stimulant found in the rain forests of South East Asia.1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCL – Apparently helps with blood flow to the penis.
- Maca Root – It is a legend that this root aids sexual enhancement.Long Pepper – Helps the body absorb supplements better.
- Muira Puama – Apparently is used for sexual problems.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Has been used to treat sexual dysfunction and male infertility.
- Avena Sativa – Frees up testosterone heightening sexual pleasure.
- Tribulus Aquaticus – Helps produce the male hormone called testosterone.
- Trichopus Zeylanicus – Aids in boosting sex drive and duration.
- Vitis Vinifera – Helps Circulation.
- Arginine Nitrate – Boosts energy levels and helps the body absorb supplements.
How Vaso Blast Work?
They are trying to tell us that they have come up with a way to increase the size the of your tissue chamber in your penis so that it fills with more blood which will make your penis longer and harder.
They are saying that men have very unfit and smaller than they could be penises. With this extra space in your tissue chamber that will now fill with more blood, you will also apparently get extra sensitivity so you will feel so much more during sexual intercourse.
Vaso Blast Pros
- All natural ingredients are used.
- Claim 100% money back guarantee if the product does not work.
- Claims to lengthen the penis naturally.
Vaso Blast Cons
- Has not been approved by the FDA.
- Can only be bought online.
- It is rather pricey.
- Contains ingredients that cannot be backed up by proven medical studies.
Results of Vaso-Blast
To grow your penis in length and make it harder for long lasting erections. Increase sensitivity of the penis making your sexual experience more pleasurable.
Where to buy Vaso-Blast?
The only place you can buy Vaso-Blast is online from their official website called Vaso-Blast.com. It is not stocked in shops anywhere or by any other online retailer.
Is Vaso-Blast Scam or Not?
I personally think it is a scam, they are basically claiming to increase blood flow to the penis but we all know and have been told for centuries that if we want to increase blood flow to any part of our bodies is to exercise.
The FDA has not approved Vaso-Blast which is a big red flag and immediately raise alarm bells. Why can you only get it from their official website, if was a proven product that really works all kinds of shops would be stocking it.
Side Effects of Vaso-Blast
There have been no known side effects to date that is what they claim, but it contains Vasodex which is quite potent and can cause a spike in blood pressure and can be linked to heart disease. Also Vasodx has not been approved by the FDA so no one knows the safety of this drug.
Don’t waste your time or money with Vaso-Blast, it is more than likely a money making scam. The only way to really enlarge your penis is to go and have it done surgically, but if you have not received complaints in the past about your performance in the bedroom, stick to the famous saying, “Don’t fix what’s not broken.”