TC1 Gel Reviews
People who are crazy about workouts are equally crazy about products that enhances their post workout results. One such very talked about product is the TC1 Gel. It is a gel which is a powerful pain relief and helps boost sweat production and increases calories burn. Sounds a little unbelievable doesn’t it?
Company Behind TC1 Gel
The company wanted to create something that is unique and will immediately turn eye balls and will make a lot of sales. This TC1 gel came with such a promise that it will give hundred percent results.
TC1 Gel Claims
TC1 Gel claims to do the following;
- TC1 releases heat that keeps the muscles lose during the workout
- It soothes muscles post workout & therefore reduces any muscle injury
- If you use this, you’ll sweat more & therefore your workout will give better results
- It also helps tighten your flabby muscles
TC1 Gel Ingredients
Sounds every gym rats dream come true. The key ingredient of this product is capsaicin. It is an important component of chili peppers. It is an irritant and produces a burning sensation to every tissue it comes in contact with. Due to this extreme nature it is not advisable to use this if you’re suffering from any form of allergy.
How the TC1 Gel Works?
- As already mentioned TC1 gel contains Capsaicin found in chili peppers and stimulates the pain signals of the body & ends up reducing any kind of muscle pain.
- This gel can be used before or after the workout. It’s mostly recommended to be used before.
- You just need to simply apply this gel fifteen minutes before starting your workout
- It’s not to be applied over any other lotion or else it won’t be effective at all
- Users must avoid bringing this in contact with any cuts or damaged skin
TC1 Gel Pros
Advantages of TC1 Gel
- It helps you workout more because your muscles don’t feel much pain
- This helps avoid any muscle injury
TC1 Gel Cons
Disadvantages of TC1 Gel
- Capsaicin that is present in the product induces a burning sensation. Overdose of this is not good for the body
- If it comes in contact with any cut it will induce a lot of pain and maybe leading to a lot of inflammation
- This is the most affective till its used during workout, after the affect wears out it can release pain that was not felt during the workout
Where to buy TC1 Gel?
TC1 gel is readily available on Amazon. But is it really effective?
All the points mentioned above sound too good to be true. If attaining positive workout results was that easy then people would be spending more on gels and lotions to burn calories. Artificial products can directly lead to side effects on the body. Something that meddles with the body muscles in order to not induce any pain and avoid an injury sounds impossible and very dangerous.
There are quite a few products available that promise a lot but often fail to deliver. But this product can go very wrong if it does not suit you. It is very dangerous and gives a lot of warning signals.