Sizzle Slim Reviews
Sizzle Slim is a weight-loss product which claims to help those attempting to reduce their weight by decreasing appetite, burning fat, speeding up metabolism and also providing the needed energy for exercising.
Moreover, the company behind it states that it is a natural product and that it does all this without the use of caffeine, stimulants or other chemicals.
Company Behind Sizzle Slim
Apart from its website and the location at which the enterprise may be found, there is little known about Sizzle Nutrition, the company behind Sizzle Slim. This appears to be their only advertised product to this day.
Sizzle Slim Claims
Sizzle Nutrition claims that its product can help those looking to reduce weight by:
- Decreasing the user’s appetite, which leads to less food consumption
- Speeding up the metabolism
- Lowering cholesterol and improving the body’s use of glucose which helps in reducing body fat
- Absorbing water in the stomach and, through this, leading to a sensation of fullness which aids in lowering calorie intake
Sizzle Slim Ingredients
Sizzle Slim is produced by using 10 ingredients: Glucomannan, Caralluma, Chromium Picolinate, Digestive Enzyme Blend, Bromelain, Papain, Amylase, Protease, Lipase and Cellulase. Glucomannan is water-soluble fiber which absorbs water and allegedly leads to a sensation of fullness in the stomach of the consumer.
Caralluma is an Indian extract from cacti which leads to a decrease in appetite while the next two ingredients supposedly help the body improve various functions such as the use of sugar or breaking down of nutrients. The rest of the ingredients are mainly enzymes extracted from plants and fruits.
How Does Sizzle Slim Work?
Sizzle Slim works by speeding up the metabolism and thus accelerating the process of burning fat. It also supposedly prevents the body from storing fat which helps to reduce weight gain.
Subsequently, this product reduces appetite and provides a boost of energy. These benefits, paired with regular exercise, should help the user accomplish he or she’s goals.
Sizzle Slim Pros
The benefits of using this product could be:
- Weight-loss, which is the advertised effect
- Improved health, due to ingredients which help the body function better
Sizzle Slim Cons
- There is not enough information provided by the manufacturer regarding the risks of using this product
- The use of any supplements which alter the way one’s body functions may have dangerous effects, as is the case with the reviewed product
- The advertised appetite loss causes a person to eat less, which could lead to serious illnesses due to insufficient nutritional intake
- The dangerous effects of the product’s ingredients are not presented in detail
Sizzle Slim Results
By weighing the pros and cons of this product, an inevitable conclusion is reached: the risks outweigh the benefits.
Where to buy Sizzle Slim?
This product can be found on the Sizzle Nutrition website at a price of $49.99. The process is straightforward and the company also offers home delivery.
Subsequently, the website offers information on the product, its ingredients and the side-effects, although the negative aspects do not seem to be considered.
Is Sizzle Slim a Scam?
Due to the fact that the company providing this product is rather new and that Sizzle Slim is the first and only supplement they offer, it is unknown whether this is a scam or not. Too little information regarding this product is given and one cannot be sure of the effects the drug has.
Sizzle Slim Side Effects
Although the company claims that Sizzle Slim is an all-natural product, a few side effects and warnings are revealed. This weight-loss supplement is not recommended to pregnant women or for those who are nursing.
Moreover, due to the fact that it contains extracts from plants and fruits, such as papaya and pineapple, it can cause undesired and perhaps even dangerous side effects for people with allergies.
It is natural for people to attempt to alter their body appearance and make themselves look more pleasing to others. However, this should be done with the help of a doctor or a nutritionist as no one can trust these types of weight-loss products completely.
Not only can they have unknown undesired effects, but they can also be dangerous to the user. Regular exercise and a nutritionist-approved diet are the only truly safe methods to lose weight.