Six Star Testosterone Review
The Six Star Testosterone Booster is a product developed for obtaining bigger and stronger muscles through exercise.
Just four caplets a day and the user will have more energy for their workouts, become bigger and more chiseled compared to those not using this booster.
But does it work? Muscletech, the creator of Six Star Testosterone Booster has produced several workout supplements over the years, from pre-workout energy boosters to performance enhancement products.
Six Star Testosterone Claims
The Six Star Testosterone Booster’s official website makes the following claims:
- Test subjects showed increased testosterone in 7 days
- Maintain peak testosterone to cortisol ratios
- Enhances training performance
Six Star Testosterone Ingredients
The ingredients in this product contain supplements such as:
- 45 mgs Calcium – I, personally, take 1000 mgs of day
- 45 mgs is too small for a daily dose.
- Anti-Catabolic Complex – Rhodiola and Gingko extracts. Two herbs that are known for brain function, not muscle growth at all.
- 100 mgs Boron citrate – the testosterone stimulator – the only ingredient that might work on muscles.
By taking 2 caplets with a glass of water, twice a day, Six Star Testosterone Booster is supposed to stimulate the body to develop larger muscles and also give a boost of energy during workouts.
I found this did the opposite. I had a few problems that kept me from going to the gym. The best way to review this product is to break it down.
Six Star Testosterone Pros
- It did help with raising my libido a bit. Nothing crazy, but better than it was after turning 40.
- I wasn’t as sluggish as I’d been.
- My fast-twitch muscles seemed more alert
- The price is reasonable, $10.
Six Star Testosterone Cons
- Oh the headaches.
- Hello, acne. I didn’t need you back.
- I had no growth in my muscles from day 1 to day 7, working out 4 times that week.
- It might be $10, but the whole contents of the bottle can fit in the cap.
- My heart did some racing those first days I started taking it.
- With all that said, after a week of trying this product, I didn’t see anything that would convince me to grab another bottle. The side effects kept me from wanting to continue.
Where to buy Six Star Testosterone?
Both GNC and Amazon supply this product. I’ve also read CVS, Walgreens, and RiteAid have it too.
Is Six Star Testosterone a Scam?
is a heavy label to give this, but it doesn’t work as it claims. I didn’t feel that surge of energy – aside from the racing heart. I didn’t see muscle growth any more than normal.
And my performance didn’t change. Perhaps they need to remarket their product as a libido booster, as that’s the only slight change I found.
Six Star Testosterone Review: Final Verdict
Overall, I wouldn’t buy this product again. It didn’t work as it claimed, the side effects were too great, and I’m borderline on calling it a scam, especially since Muscletech claims they are the most popular muscle supplement company out there.
I have found other products that work better than Six Star Testosterone Booster and I will be sticking with those.