Native Path Collagen Review
Native Path Collagen is a special powder that as its name imply is made of pure keto-friendly collagen protein, our current diet lacks the amount of collagen it needs so NativePath’s powder will supplement it, and it will help us revitalize and enhance the body, for a better and more pleasant tomorrow.
Native Path Collagen was founded by Dr. Chad Waldington a visionary doctor that believed our current sedentary life style has harmed our body more than expected so he opened this company to help keep the body and mind healthy.
Native Path Collagen Claims
Among the claims that NativePath Collagen makes is that it:
- Help decrease the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Promote metabolism
- Promote healthy hair and nails
- Help strengthen joins and support bones help
- Help the elasticity and appearance of the skin
Native Path Collagen Ingredients
Each spoonful of NativePath Collagen has 20gr of pure bovine collagen protein (types 1 and 3) and silica, the bovines have been pasture raised and grass fed for a natural and friendly protein, it comes with no GMOs and is dairy and gluten free, for those of us with sensitive stomachs.
How does Native Path Collagen Work?
Now we have talked plenty about what it is and what is it made of, but how does it work?
Well during the ancient times, our primitive ancestors had a diet rich in collagen, be it boiled bones, the internal organs of the beasts, cartilage, tendons and all of the parts of the animal that we don’t normally see in a burger or hotdog.
As we evolved as a society we also left behind eating all these parts that are essential for our bodies since they helped us regenerate our collagen levels, but since we do no longer find tasty eating boiled bones we need another way to help us regenerate something our body needs, that is where NativePath Collagen Protein works its magic.
If we weigh the pros and cons of the product we can see how it easily towards the good side.
Native Path Collagen Pros
- Every package has 30 servings, enough for a month to see the difference it makes
- The effects of the collagen can boost metabolism and help with weight loss
- Since its protein, it will keep us full between meals, also very good if we are trying to look good for next summer
- Studies show the positive impact of these supplements, so its backed up by science
Native Path Collagen Cons
- Some people do not find it has the best taste, but some others do, so it is better to try it first before buying.
- It is not very cheap though there are discounts a few times a year so one can snag one during those times.
- Made of animal collagen so of course, it is not vegan.
Something that happens a lot with these products is that they offer us many things and they do not fulfill what they say they can do, so is it the case with NativePath Collagen Protein?
Is Native Path Collagen a Scam?
No, not at all, the product has very positive reviews among buyers, showing very satisfied customers and not only that, as we mentioned before there is solid science showing that there is increased vitality and reduction of muscle pain after taking this collagen supplement.
Native Path Collagen Side Effects
So it is worth to mention that some clients have reported having side effects like stomach pain or increased hunger, but those are a minority and may have possibly used more than recommended, it is always possible with similar products.
Native Path Collagen Results
The results are amazing, though of course not magical the use of the NativePath Collage powder has a positive effect on the body and mind, helping our hair and skin shine with health and relieving us of the pains of a sedentary modern lifestyle.
So to finish the review I find the product to work as intended, with a good taste and helping with weight control, and if you wish to acquire some you can go right to their website to acquire your own or even pick it up from Amazon if you are already doing some shopping.
Science, customers and this review agree: Native Path Collagen is what your body deserves and needs.