Magnum FX Review
Magnum FX Male Enhancement is a topical Gel/Lotion/Cream made specifically to improve the erectile state and size (several inches in length and girth) of a man’s penis with a simple application, stimulating the blood flow to the area thus hardening it.
Ads make strong claims about the product working within seconds of applying.
Company behind Magnum FX
Nothing is known of Phoenicis Research Center. The supposed makers of Magnum FX. On investigating, nothing can be found about the company nor if it produces any other products of a similar type.
Magnum FX Claims
- Increases stamina and staying power, in other words, stay harder for longer
- Increases girth by up to 2.6 inches within seconds of application
- Increases length by up to 3.8 inches within seconds of application
- Gives an erection within 60 seconds of application
- Retains penis growth and stamina through continual use Magnum FX
Magnum FX Ingredients
No published information is given regarding the ingredients of Magnum FX, it is a Gel and on researching similar types of products it was discovered most were commonly composed of magnesium stearate, croscarmellose, calcium hydrogen phosphate (anhydrous), and microcrystalline cellulose.
That is not to say Magnum FX has these, just that it’s a possibility as nothing can be found to substantiate this.
How does Magnum FX Work?
Application of the gel is simple, you squeeze two small amounts (approximately the size of an inch diameter) directly onto the penis and massage in.
Magnum FX Pros
- A promised 365-day money back guarantee
- No systemic side-effects as MagnumFX is a topical product
- It is fast acting
- Easy application in a handy sized tube
Magnum FX Cons
- Magnum FX is very expensive
- No ingredients are listed anywhere
- Highly exaggerated penis growth claims
- Highly exaggerated reaction time claims
- No corroborative reviews found anywhere online
Magnum FX Results
On researching this product it would appear very little is known about the actual results obtained; there are numerous spurious claims stating that it is amazing’ and works super well’ that they had fantastic results but nothing to actually substantiate them.
Where to buy Magnum FX?
You can buy this product online directly from their website or auctions sites such as eBay, the prices vary considerably. Given the lack of substantive evidence regarding Magnum FX, it is not recommended that someone looking for this type of product, waste their money.
Is Magnum FX a Scam?
It would appear to be, sadly, a scam, due to the lack of knowledge about the product, the fact that the company is unknown and apparently untraceable and the fact that ingredients are not available anywhere either online nor on the product itself.
So much like the Anti-aging cream Ephemere, there is little to promote or recommend Magnum FX.
Magnum FX Side effects
As the product is topical and as there are no known, substantiated reviews, it is not possible to say whether there are any side effects to using this product.
Magnum FX, as an idea, a gel that is easily applied and works within seconds sounds amazing. Sadly, in reality, when someone says It’s too good to be true’ it usually is just that.