Keto X Factor Review
Keto Factor X is a weight-loss supplement produced by Granite Supplements. The claim is that if you use the product on a daily basis, you are to expect a diminished desire for food as well as a boost in energy, due to an increase in the number of ketones present in the user’s body; also known as ketonemia.
But, does the claim hold up when tested? The quick answer: not particularly.
The Company Behind the Keto X Factor
Granite Supplements is a California-based company that produces a variety of relatively overpriced, unuseful, and non-functioning health products featuring a wealth of negative reviews.
So many negative reviews, in fact, that they’ve purged all reviews for the Keto X Factor project from their website.
Keto X Factor Claims
- Increased endurance: the ability to go harder at the gym.
- Accelerated weight loss: lose weight faster using this product than not using it.
- Elevated overall mood: happier in general; less stress.
- Subdued hunger: the need to eat is reduced, thus making your weight-loss journey easier.
- Maximized recovery of muscles: quicker recovery means quicker results.
Keto X Factor Ingredients
The ingredients listed on both the physical product as well as the website carrying Keto X Factor are cryptic and far and few between.
This is a somewhat shady revelation and should throw up red-flags. The ingredients that one can find are electrolytes, a variety of amino acids, and ketone salts.
All are common ingredients found in most all supplements designed to provide similar results.
How does Keto X Factor Work?
The way Keto X Factor attempts to induce accelerated weight-loss in addition to all the other previously stated claims is through ketonemia.
A large amount of conversation and buzz surrounding the very term itself has been overwhelmingly large.
The product provides your body with ketones that cause ketosis, changing your body’s supply of energy to the ketones found in the user’s blood.
Keto X Factor Pros
- The pros of Keto Factor X do not justify the price. However, that doesn’t mean that none exist.
- Increased energy: upon taking it and hitting the gym, I did notice a small, but still noticeable increase in my energy.
- Less hunger: though this could be due to a variety of other factors influencing my appetite at the time, I did not suffer from any hunger pains when using this product.
- Better overall mood: once again, it should be noted that correlation does not equal causation, but it is still worth mentioning that my mood was elevated to a degree.
Keto X Factor Cons
- Extremely overpriced: retail, this product normally goes for $59.99, You can easily find similar supplements for a greatly reduced price.
- Not useful: the same effects that I listed in the pros section can be achieved by simply provoking ketosis on your own by eating a keto diet and working out properly.
- Low-quality: the product I received had already been opened. Yuck!
- Distribution: the product was only made available to me online. I could not find it in any reputable retail stores near me.
Keto X Factor Results
My results did not deviate greatly from any other month of me losing weight. I did not notice a statistical difference concerning the amount of weight lost to the amount of time spent in the gym. However, my wallet certainly took a sizeable hit.
Where to Buy Keto X Factor?
Currently, the product is on sale. The original price is $59.99, but you can pick it up for $44.99 (still a very hefty price for this kind of supplement) from the official website.
Is Keto X Factor a Scam?
In the definitional sense, no. However, the product does present itself in a hyperbolic, misleading way. Keto Factor X is not going to be the secret key that unlocks quick, manageable weight-loss.
That key is and always will be properly sustaining a proper diet mixed with exercise; not a magic supplement that claims to do it all.
Keto X Factor Review: Final Verdict
This is an overpriced product; there is no getting around that. The substantial price tag does not justify the relatively non-existent, short-lived results.
Sure, the product could have suppressed some of my hunger and elevated my mood, but not to a noticeable degree that makes it worth buying again.
Furthermore, the results were so insignificant that it was unclear as to whether the Keto Factor X was the even the cause! Purchasing this product is not recommended. It’s low-quality and will not provide you with your desired results.