GCX Ultra Thin claims to be the perfect weight-loss pill. The claims are in contrary to actual results.
The claims are not backed by any manner of studies, tests, or even customer reviews.
From the description, this pill sounds amazing—lose weight with no effort, be less stressed.
GCX Ultra Thin Claims
- Initiates weight loss, blocks formation of fats
- Eliminates waste and toxins
- Boost’s overall wellness
- Boosts serotonin levels to boost mood, reduce stress
- Increases metabolism and energy
- All-natural ingredients—safe and healthy way to lose weight
GCX Ultra Thin Ingredients
There is no full list of ingredients available on the website. The ingredients are listed on the bottles, but not the percentages. Without the percentages of each ingredient, an estimation of how effective the pills will be impossible to make.
- Garcinia Cambogia—the main active ingredient. (Also called a tamarind) Contains hydroxycitric acid that is said to suppress appetite by increasing serotonin levels. HCA is also meant to discourage fat storage by blocking a specific enzyme.
- Green Tea—Antioxidant
- Black Pepper—Antioxidant
- Capsicum— (Common bell pepper) Can aid in weight loss
How does GCX Ultra Thin Work?
These ingredients are naturally derived, but these are the ONLY listed ingredients listed on the website.
Antioxidants are good for the body but cannot block fat or promote amazing weight loss just by taking a pill. Garcinia Cambogia, tamarind, is used in making sweets and candy in Southeast Asia and South America.
Serotonin levels have not been proven to be affected by the HCA levels present in Garcinia Cambogia. In fact, the only “result” someone might see from taking the GCX Ultra Thin is a bad case of stomach cramps due to the “loss” of toxins.
The body naturally gets rid of toxins through waste. Forcing that through supplements results in stomach discomfort.
So that initial weight loss some users might see, is in fact, just water weight. Fat is burned and stored by the body as it is needed.
To boost metabolism takes a full lifestyle change, not just popping a few capsules. None of the claims can be backed.
GCX Ultra Thin Pros
- Minimal side effects
- Can help you lose immediate water weight
- Free trial available
- Made of naturally derived ingredients
GCX Ultra Thin Cons
- Weight loss is temporary
- Can cause stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea, and other stomach issues
- Only available online
- Not proven to work, no customer reviews
- Ingredients are not listed with dosage
Is GCX Ultra Thin a Scam?
With no proven results and limited information GCX Ultra Thin, speaks for itself. Anyone who continues to purchase the supplement must be doing so out of stubbornness, not for results.
GCX Ultra Thin Review: Final Verdict
The only website to legally purchase GCX Ultra Thin website. The website only accepts orders from the USA.
The website offers trial bottles, but again, only to US-based customers. The bottles contain 60 capsules to be taken twice a day.
All supplements should be discussed with a physician before adding to a diet and exercise regimen.