Forever Lean Reviews
Forever Lean is a diet supplement that is formulated for both women and men. It claims to be a unique yet effective formula that helps with the reduction of the body’s absorption of both carbohydrates and fat, regulation of blood sugar levels and even calorie absorption from sugar.
Company behind Forever Lean
Forever Lean diet pills are carefully manufactured by a company referred to as Forever Living Products and it is based in the United States of America. It is the company behind this ineffective product.
Forever Lean Claims
The product claim to do the following:
• It can block the absorption of calories from carbohydrates and fat.
• It claims it can help in weight loss.
• It temporarily inhibits absorption of calories from sugar.
• It promotes healthy metabolism and regulates blood sugar levels as it contains chromium.
Forever Lean Ingredients
This product has three main ingredients:
- 1050mg of Indian Fig Extract – This ingredient has appetite suppressant properties. It is also an effective fat blocker.
- 445mg of White Kidney Bean Extract – It neutralizes the effects associated with a certain digestive enzyme that is needed to process carbohydrates. It therefore blocks carbohydrates.
- 120mcg of Chromium – This active ingredient has fat burning properties that are good for weight loss.
How does Forever Lean Work?
The product claims to promote weight loss. A few ingredients of Forever Lean claim to decrease the absorption of fat while other ingredients claim to prevent the absorption of carbohydrates as well as their carbohydrates. It is said that most of the ingredients in the product are binders that tend to attach to certain molecules and enzymes. This is why it is believed that it reduces calories and regulates blood sugar levels.
Forever Lean Pros
Forever Lean has a few pros associated with it, they include the following:
- The product is manufactured and consequently sold by a reputable company i.e. Forever Living Products.
- Each of the three ingredients used in the formulation of the product has some clinical evidence supporting it.
- The official product website is generally informative in nature.
Forever Lean Cons
Forever Lean has several cons associated with it, some of them include the following:
- The product lacks any money-back guarantee.
- The manufacturing company fails to offer consumers of the product a dietary plan to use.
- The website does not offer clients the option of international shipping which is quite discriminatory.
- There is no mention of manufacturing standards associated with the product on the official website.
Forever Lean Results
There are no validated results that indicate that Forever Lean is indeed effective in achieving weight loss. It has no positive results thus far.
Where to buy Forever Lean?
Forever Lean can be bought from the Forever Living website but is also available on Amazon.co.uk. and Amazon.com. It is sold in 120 capsule bottles that go for different rates. It is cheaper to purchase it via Amazon. Shipping is only available for America addresses.
Is Forever Lean a Scam?
Although the product claims to prevent the storage of fat and consequently weight gain, solid science concerning this is lacking making it difficult to believe that it works. It is not effective in decreasing existing body fat and doesn’t boost metabolism either. Forever Lean is more of a preventive formula than a curative one. You can therefore make a personal judgment of whether it is a scam or not.
Forever Lean Side effects
This product is associated with numerous side effects, some of them include the following:
- Intestinal discomfort.
- Feeling of flatulency.
- Skin irritation.
- Feeling of dizziness.
- Experiencing headaches.
- Impaired judgment and thinking.
- Impaired co-ordination.
- Feeling of nausea.
- Mild diarrhea.
The above list is not exhaustive as each ingredient in the product is associated with certain side effects.
Forever Lean claims to decrease the absorption of sugars, carbohydrates and fats. The product has numerous cons and side effects and is therefore not good. Furthermore, there is no documented results that Forever Lean provides consumers with results.