Chinese love link is Chinese dating website created to bring together Chinese singles from across the world. It also helps people from different orientation meet and befriend Chinese men and women. It has translation software that translates emails into Chinese and vice versa. The site seeks to make it suitable for people to have romantic and platonic relationships.
It was established in 2005. It is under a more renowned dating site called Cupid Media network. Cupid Media has close to 30 other dating sites with the same intent of connecting singles all over the world.
Chinese love links has a target audience from; Japan, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Korea, France and Norway. England is not left behind.
Chinese love link promise the following;
- Connection to over 1 million singles from across the world
- People who seek friendship and pen pals as opposed to dating.
- A fun dating experience
- A safe and unique Chinese way of dating.
How does Chineselovelinks.com Work?
To get started, one is required to fill out an online form with personal details for free. The details include; gender, age, first name, country and city and an email address. It also contains some physical appearance details like weight and height as well as other attributes like languages spoken, zodiac signs and religion.
Chineselovelinks.com Number of members
Chinese love link claim to have over a million members. These members are mostly Chinese but people from other nationalities are also available.
Chineselovelinks.com Safety & Privacy
The site offers for their users to remain anonymous until they desire to share their information to whomever they choose. They also advice their clients on ways to remain safe during the dating period.
Chineselovelinks.com Pricing membership
Members are asked to pay a monthly subscription fee depending on the level they want to apply for. For the gold member $24.99 monthly fee is required. On the Platinum membership a fee of $29.99 monthly is required. One can also pay on quarterly, semi-annually an annually an all payments invoiced into one payment.
- One can meet potential life partners by applying for free
- Translation software makes communication easier to people who come from different parts of the world.
- The translation software is not available in all membership levels
- Language barrier is a problem to people who do not speak English or Chinese.
- Other members who are not upgraded cannot view who put them in the hotlist.
The Chinese Love link may seem genuine but that is a little farfetched. The number of success stories are questionable. It comes across as a scam in more ways than one.