BeFit Burn Reviews
Befit Burn is vegetarian supplement that provides the user with the weight loss. According to the label this supplement is marketed by the Florida based company TSN. The page on the company’s official website claims that the supplement as a dual action fat burner that can effectively enhance the metabolism of the user’s body. If the supplement works properly as claimed it will be able to create an extreme amount of energy in the body that will improve the body’s ability to burn the fat. The formulation of supplement is also designed to maintain the sugar levels of the body. In simple terms Befit Burn is combined package of Fat burner and appetite suppressant.
BeFit Burn Claims
The Company also claims that supplement also contains probiotics and prebiotics that encourages the growth of good bacteria in the gut. It is also said that these good bacteria developed in the gut are helpful in burning fat.
BeFit Burn Ingredients
Two capsules of supplements provide:
- Chromium (240mg): Chromium has the ability that helps to keep blood sugar under control and balance insulin levels.
The rest of the ingredients of the supplements are formulated in three blends.
- Thermogenic Blend (335mg)
- Fucus Nodosus: It is the extract of the seaweed that helps to improve the lipid metabolism of the body.
- Capsimax: This ingredient of the supplement is the blend of Caffeine, piperine, capsicum and vitamin B3. These ingredients are found effective in increasing in the metabolism of the body.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: This ingredient in BeFit provides antioxidants that are proven as a good fat burner.
- Gluso-Support Blend (752mg)
- Cinnamon bark Extract: Studies have proven that cinnamon is good in regulating blood sugar levels and improving insulin sensitivity.
- Berberine HCL: This ingredient can be extracted from the number of the plant species such as barberry, Goldenseal. It supports the other ingredients in weight loss.
- Probio-Blend (300mg)
- Starch: This one is assumed as the resistant starch that reaches the colon in the undigested state and initiate the growth of good bacteria.
- Lactobacillius paracasei: It is the probiotic that can improve the nutrient absorption and sugar metabolism.
BeFit Burn Side Effects and Health Issues
Befit can have the various side effects on the users who are already taking medication. Therefore Befit states that customers with the existing medical condition should consult a doctor before commencing this supplement. The formulation of this product is not suitable for lactating or pregnant women as it will adversely affect them mentally and physically.
Amazon has several positive reviews with lots of negative reviews. People reviews suggest it as a scam and not effective. You should not end up buying it as there are many products that are way better than this one.