If you’re passionate about body building and you’re thinking of increasing your muscular gains chances are you have researched various testosterone boosters and found Anibolx. Anibolx is touted as a performance enhancing supplement that guarantees to make your muscle building dreams come true. Is it a scam or does it really work? Let’s delve deeper into this product to find out.
Company behind Anibolx
No company has the sole rights to manufacture Anabolx. Like many testosterone boosters in the market, any pharmaceutical company can prepare their own brand. With so many manufacturers the likelihood of most brand products being of low quality is high – a definite warning sign.
According to the various manufacturers, when taken regularly, Anabolx promises to:
– enhance stamina in the male body, – strengthen muscles in the body much faster while providing a more chiseled physique.- Burn excess body fat in a very short time.- Reduce muscle recovery time by as much as 50%
According to the manufacturers, Anabolx is made mainly from natural products such as wild yam extract, Sarsaparilla root extract, and horny goat weed. However, other artificial chemicals are involved such as:
- Cyostocan Complex
- Magnesium Stearate Gelatin
- Calcium Phosphate
How Does Anibolx Work?
Anabolx works by mimicking the normal testosterone in the body. It also stimulates muscle cells in the body to produce more proteins. This facilitates faster muscle development and a more ripped appearance. Anabolx also works to enhance the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) i.e the fuel required by the muscles. This, in turn, enhances one’s overall strength thus making it easier to perform much tougher workouts.
- Bigger and stronger muscles at a much shorter period.
- Enhanced endurance i.e you’ll workout for longer.
- Shorter muscle recovery.
- A more masculine physique i.e ripped abs and biceps.
- Increased testosterone which leads to enhanced alertness.
- Increased strength brought about by the high level of testosterone in the body.
Like all steroids that claim to be natural but are not, users are in danger of experiencing the following:
- Persistent headaches
- Gynecomastia – i.e. swelling of male breasts.
- General numbness throughout their whole body.
- Shrunken testicles – This is due to the high level of testosterone in the body that renders the testicles useless.
- Increased facial hair and in some cases baldness.
When using this product you will experience some of the pros listed above but the downside is the results won’t last for long periods.
Where to buy Anibolx?
Anabolx can be purchased at various online stores on the internet or through affiliate website marketing various brands of the product. You can also purchase it at a brick and mortar store in your local supplement store. Online stores are much cheaper and super convenient though.
Is Anibolx a scam?
Absolutely. Anabolx has been branded as the “go to” steroid which is completely misleading. Its benefits don’t last for long. Instead, continuous ingestion of this mostly artificial testosterone booster is required which can cause serious health complications with time. Psychological and emotional distress is also bound to occur with prolonged usage.
Anibolx Side effects
Some potentially serious side effects of Anabolx include:- An elevated risk of prostate cancer- Breast cancer- Liver disease-Severe kidney diseases – Heart Arrhythmia- and even multiple organ failures in some extreme cases.
This is because Anabolx disrupts the normal functioning of the body in an irregular fashion due to its content of artificial compounds.
Purchasing Anabolx is not recommended due to its many side effects. Contrary to many manufacturers claims it is not a 100% natural product. As we’ve seen it contains artificial components that disrupt the normal functioning of the body and put the body at risk of contracting deadly cancers and other severe side effects both physical and psychological. Not recommended at all!