Alpha Gx7 Review
Alpha Gx7 is a pre-workout supplement that helps in improving production of testosterone and it comes in only two flavors; raspberry and watermelon.
Company behind Alpha Gx7
It is a product of the Original Alpha Company which is based in Florida. It is a fairly small company that only makes two products as of now. They have made claims that this supplement is the most powerful pre-workout supplement in the market.
Alpha Gx7 Claims
It claims to be the best supplement of its kind and yet it has an underdose of some core ingredients.
Alpha Gx7 Ingredients
Ingredients used to make it are; Niacin, Beta-Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Calcium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Red 40, Citrulline Malate, Mucuna L-Dopa, Taurine, Caffeine, Theobromine, L-Carnitine and Yohimbine HCL. Some of the products listed above are also used to make other supplements. However, the number of chemicals in this product is alarming.
How does Alpha Gx7 work?
When ingested, the supplement dissolves in the bloodstream and gets transported to all parts of the body and the various ingredients do what they are supposed to.
Beta-Alanine is used to delay muscle fatigue. Caffeine acts as a stimulant while L Carnitine increases the flow of oxygen to the muscles in the body.
Alpha Gx7 Pros
- Increased energy levels.
- Improves a person’s mood.
- It has amazing pumps.
- It enhances focus.
- It leads to immediate strength gains.
- It comes in flavors that have a sweet taste.
Alpha Gx7 Cons
- It may not be as effective as otherwise advertised.
- It requires people to be of specific weight to allow use.
- It can be lethal when overdosed.
- It has low concentrations of some useful ingredients like taurine which aids in preventing muscle aches and soreness post workout.
Where to buy Alpha Gx7?
Currently, Alpha GX7 can only be purchased on official website.
Is Alpha Gx7 a scam?
On one hand, the product does lead to increased focus and energy levels as the label says it should. On the other hand, it is over advertised as a very powerful supplement yet it doesn’t nearly do users any justice as compared to other supplements in the market.
Alpha Gx7 Side effects
• It increases the levels of testosterone in users
• Beta Alanine can cause a constant state of itching on the face and hands.
• It can cause anxiety, hypertension, and gastrointestinal problems.
The supplement doesn’t really appeal to me. It seems to do less than it supposedly claims to and is overhyped. The ingredients used are used in minimal amounts which reduces its effectiveness.