Addiplex is a brain-boosting supplement. As with most other supplements in this arena, Addiplex is designed to boost the functions of the brain, helping you focus more easily even while keeping your brain safe from wear and tear.
Company Behind Addiplex
Addiplex is the creation of Great Health Plus Limited. Greater Health is primarily a marketing firm that has been in operation since 2015 and which is responsible for the distribution of dubious health products and supplements like Forskolin, Garcinia Cambogia Plus and, now, Addiplex.
As with most brain booster supplements, Addiplex makes a number of suspicious claims, the most prominent including the following:
- The Supplement will boost mental energy
- The product can heighten your ability to focus
- The Product will optimize brain function
- Addiplex will protect the brain from wear and tear.
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan: A chemical that boosts focus by increasing serotonin production in the brain and central nervous system.
- DL-Phenylalanine: An ingredient that is used to help ADHD patients focus
- Methylcobalamin: Found in the bloodstream, this chemical protects the brain and boosts mental energy.
- Thiamine: This maintenance ingredient keeps the brain functioning as required.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This substance increases blood flow to the brain, giving the organ ample access to oxygen.
How does Addiplex Work?
Addiplex helps the brain by boosting the operations of its neurotransmitters, this, in turn, heightening cognitive functions, or so the manufacturer claims. By affecting the functions of neurotransmitters like acetylcholine, Addiplex optimizes the workings of the nervous system and enhances memory.
There is little evidence to support the operations of Addiplex, though.
- Addiplex protects the brain from wear and tear.
- The product helps users concentrate
- There are no free trials or money-back guarantees attached to the product
- Addiplex is very expensive (Up to $104 for 30 capsules).
- Addiplex is home to all manner of side effects.
- You can only access this product online.
As with most brain boosters, Addiplex is as dubious as they come. As many claims as it makes, Greater Health Plus doesn’t have any clinical evidence or quantifiable research to back the supposed operations of Addiplex. At best, Addiplex won’t work. At worst users will elicit dangerous side effects.
Where to buy Addiplex?
If you want t o purchase this product, you are better off visiting the Greater Health Plus official website. At the very least, you are guaranteed access to a genuine Addiplex product.
Addiplex Side Effects
Side effects attached to this product include Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Constipation and heart palpitations to mention but a few. Allergic reactions are especially dangerous.
Is Addiplex a Scam?
You could call Addiplex a scam in the sense that the product doesn’t actually deliver on any of its promises. Most of its claims are false and cannot be backed by any notable scientific research.
In that regard, you could accurately call this product a scam.
Use Addiplex at your own personal risk. Not only can it not deliver on the promises it makes but you ran the risk of attracting dangerous side effects. The fact that the product is so ridiculously expensive should discourage people from wasting their time on Addiplex.